Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 708
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 omelet)
- Place lettuce leaves on a plate and set aside.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Add butter and swirl to coat the skillet. Add onion and cook until soft, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place American cheese on hamburger halves. Microwave for approximately 20 seconds to melt the cheese.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a small bowl until slightly frothy. Pour egg mixture into the skillet. Cover skillet with a lid and cook until eggs are just set, about 5 minutes. Place hamburger halves on one side of the eggs. Top with onion, bacon, tomato, and pickle. Fold the other half of the eggs on top.
- Place omelet on the lettuce leaves and top with Thousand Island dressing.
You might also like
Per Serving: 708 calories; 54.6 7.1 46.8 532 1028 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1