Bacon Cheeseburger Omelette
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 640
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 omelette)
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate, reserving grease in the skillet. Crumble bacon once cool.
- Add onion to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add ground beef and cook, breaking into smaller pieces, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Drain any excess grease.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and ketchup to the beef mixture. Bring to a simmer, mixing until everything is incorporated.
- Meanwhile, heat a separate skillet over medium heat. Whisk eggs and milk together and pour into the skillet, swirling to coat the bottom. Cook until eggs are just set, about 5 minutes.
- Place bacon, beef mixture, tomatoes, pickles, and lettuce over one half of the omelette. Fold the other half over the filling. Top with Cheddar cheese. Cover skillet and cook until cheese is melted, about 1 minute. Garnish omelette with shoestring potatoes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 640 calories; 42.9 17.4 45.3 479 1504 Full nutrition