Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 446
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 tarts)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Unfold pastry sheet on a flat surface and cut into 4 squares.
- Place 2 pastry squares in the air fryer basket and cook 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove basket from air fryer. Use a metal tablespoon to press each square gently to form an indentation. Place 1 tablespoon of Cheddar cheese and 1 tablespoon ham in each hole and pour 1 egg on top of each.
- Return basket to air fryer. Cook to desired doneness, about 6 minutes more. Remove tarts from basket and let cool 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining pastry squares, cheese, ham, and eggs.
- Garnish tarts with chives.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The easiest and safest way to get your egg in the hole is to crack it into a small juice glass first and then pour it into the hole.
Per Serving: 446 calories; 31 27.9 14.2 199 377 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1