Easy Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"In this traditional Thanksgiving recipe, sweet potatoes become even sweeter with a topping of baked marshmallows."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 375
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place sweet potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and mash.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a casserole dish.
- Combine mashed sweet potatoes, melted butter, egg, honey, and salt in a large bowl; beat using an electric mixer until smooth. Transfer mixture to the prepared casserole dish.
- Dot with cubed butter and top with marshmallows.
- Bake in the preheated oven until marshmallows are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For autumn flavors, add nutmeg and/or cinnamon.
Per Serving: 375 calories; 8.5 69.5 2.8 48 480 Full nutrition