Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 369
- Preheat the oven to 255 degrees F (124 degrees C).
- Combine corn snacks, cheese crackers, popcorn, and pretzel sticks in a large roasting pan.
- Bring brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract and baking soda. Pour the syrup over the snack mixture in the roasting pan; stir to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, stirring to coat every 15 minutes.
- Line a countertop with waxed paper. Spread snack mix into a single layer on top.
- Place candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 1 minute. Stir until smooth and place a dot of the melted candy on the back of a candy eyeball; attach to a corn snack. Repeat with remaining eyeballs.
- Transfer snack mix to a large bowl. Stir in candy corn and peanut butter candy pieces.
- Cook's Note:
- Nacho cheese-flavored Bugles® also work.
Per Serving: 369 calories; 16.8 52 4 10 690 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I failed to buy the candy caoting and thought the sticky sauce would hold it all together. I was way wrong! Don't leave that part out! The eyeballs were left sitting in the bottom of the bowl...
Delicious snack. I left out the cheezits as I was doubtful of how the cheese snacks would go with the caramel coating.