Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 321
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Use a vegetable peeler to create long, thin slices of zucchini, avoiding the seedy center. Lay slices on paper towels and sprinkle lightly with salt. Let sit at least 15 minutes.
- Place ground beef in a skillet over medium heat; add olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Add tomato sauce, vinegar, 1 teaspoon parsley, garlic paste, basil paste, onion powder, and red pepper flakes. Cover skillet, reduce heat, and simmer sauce 15 minutes.
- Mix ricotta cheese, 1 tablespoon parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper together in a bowl.
- Layer 1/3 of the sauce into a 9x13-inch glass baking dish. Add 1/2 the sliced zucchini and 1/2 the ricotta cheese mixture. Repeat layering another 1/3 of the sauce, remaining zucchini, remaining ricotta mixture, and remaining sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese. Coat a sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray and cover lasagna with it, oiled-side down.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and continue baking until bubbly and browned, 5 to 10 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 321 calories; 20.3 11 24.2 70 820 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Really good. Really try to dry the zucchini strips and do avoid the seeds. I increased the garlic and basil paste. This is my go to sauce.