Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 220
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Butter the inside of spaghetti squash halves and place cut-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until skin is easily pierced with a fork, about 40 minutes.
- Remove squash from oven and leave oven on. Set squash aside and allow to cool until safe to handle; scrape into a large bowl.
- While squash is baking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, bell pepper, green onions, granulated garlic, and salt. Cook until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese to the bowl with the cooked spaghetti squash. Mix in sour cream, minced garlic, basil, 2 teaspoons salt, oregano, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Add sauteed vegetables.
- Pour squash mixture into the prepared pan and sprinkle with crushed saltines.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 220 calories; 15.2 15 7.7 26 706 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Whoa! This is good! My reason for the 4 stars it is too spicy! I used a 3lb squash and made the recipe in an 8x8 dish. The directions are a little choppy, but everything turned out good. I would...