Double Chocolate Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 241
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners; coat liners with cooking spray.
- Mix chocolate drink powder into the milk. Stir until smooth.
- Beat brown sugar, egg, oil, and vanilla extract together until well mixed.
- Add chocolate milk to egg mixture and stir to combine. Add baking mix and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups, filling nearly to the top.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out with only moist crumbs attached, 15 to 18 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute buttermilk for milk if desired. Oil can be subbed out for butter for tastier results.
- Feel free to use up to 1 cup of chocolate chips or any other add-ins you prefer. This recipe was tested with normal-sized chocolate chips, but mini chips would work better.
- You can also fill muffin cups 3/4-full to yield 16 smaller muffins.
Per Serving: 241 calories; 11.7 32.7 3.9 17 282 Full nutrition