Carnation Breakfast Chocolate Craver's Delight Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 99
Original recipe yields 60 servings (60 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat white sugar, butter, shortening, and brown sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Add milk chocolate powder and mix until well blended. Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour, almond extract, baking soda, and salt to the butter mixture. Beat until well blended. Stir in coconut and fold in chocolate chips. Drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing them 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned on the edges, 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheets. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- These cookies are very chocolaty! If you would like them to be less chocolate-filled, use 1/2 of the bag of chocolate chips. Add chopped almonds if desired.
Per Serving: 99 calories; 5.5 12.1 1.2 10 51 Full nutrition