Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 15 m servings 388
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 quart)
- Place a freezer-safe glass or metal loaf pan in the freezer.
- Combine heavy cream and vanilla extract in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in condensed milk.
- Divide mixture among 4 bowls. Add one shade of food coloring to each bowl. Stir until food coloring is thoroughly mixed in.
- Remove the loaf pan from the freezer. Add the colored mixtures a few scoops at a time, alternating colors and layering them over each other, until loaf pan is full. Drag a butter knife through the entire mixture 2 to 3 times to swirl colors together. Top with sprinkles.
- Cover the loaf pan with plastic wrap and freeze until ice cream is firm, 5 to 6 hours.
You might also like
Per Serving: 388 calories; 27.2 31.8 5.2 98 86 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1