Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 464
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 large croissant)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir pork and beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Blot meat with paper napkins to remove as much grease as possible.
- Add tomato paste, onion, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the browned meat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Mix well and simmer the meat filling, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, and egg together for the cheese filling.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press together to form a rectangle of dough. Place on an ungreased baking sheet, with the short sides of the dough hanging over the long edge of the baking sheet.
- Spread 1/2 of the meat filling down the middle of the dough. Spoon cheese filling on top. Layer remaining meat filling over the cheese. Add Monterey Jack cheese on top. Pull sides of dough across one another to form a loaf, sealing all open edges. Brush top of loaf with milk and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until deep golden brown in color, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 464 calories; 28.2 30 21 69 1092 Full nutrition