Keto Egg Muffins with Chorizo
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 287
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 6-cup muffin tin with baking spray with flour (such as Pam(R)).
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add chorizo and onion; pan fry about 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with a splash of water. Add shredded pepper Jack cheese and cilantro to egg mixture.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared muffin tin, filling each cup half-full. Spoon chorizo mixture evenly into cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 287 calories; 23 1.5 17.8 231 604 Full nutrition