Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 271
- Combine chicken, lime juice, and taco seasoning in a large bowl. Stir to make sure chicken is evenly covered.
- Cook chicken mixture over medium heat until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Mix 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, sour cream, and salsa in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put a few spoonfuls of the sour cream mixture in the bottom of a 9x9-inch baking dish. Layer noodles and chicken on top. Cover with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until noodles are tender and cheese is melted, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use your preferred cheese and type of salsa.
- Double ingredients for a 9x13-inch pan.
Per Serving: 271 calories; 11.4 21.6 19.9 57 905 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I thought this was a really good dish. We were looking for something a little different for Tex-Mex and this was perfect. I did add about double the lime juice and we didn’t have sour cream so I...
I like lime, but it is way overpowering in this recipe. the next time I make this I'm going to add more lasagna on the bottom to hold the salsa mix, more salsa mix. less lime. cube the chicken. ...