Veggie Nacho Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 697
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread tortilla chips on a baking sheet and sprinkle shredded cheese over chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese has melted, about 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add corned beef and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Pile corned beef, lettuce, cabbage, tomato, and onion on top of the chips. Add guacamole, sour cream, and green onions. Sprinkle seasoned salt on top. Toss lightly at the table.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute plain yogurt for the sour cream, if desired.
Per Serving: 697 calories; 39.6 54.6 33.7 90 1347 Full nutrition