Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 315
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic, carrot, and potato. Stir and add salt and pepper. Cook until softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Add zucchini and onion; stir.
- Combine cornstarch and water together in a bowl until fully mixed.
- Add water, black bean paste, and sugar to the wok and stir. Add starch mixture to wok slowly while stirring; cook until sauce thickens, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook noodles in boiling water, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender yet firm to the bite, about 3 minutes. Drain.
- Serve noodles in a large pasta bowl and add black bean mixture on top. Mix well.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can find the Korean bean noodles, "myun", in the refrigerated section in Korean or Asian markets. Use 2 bunches from the package with 4 bunches.
Per Serving: 315 calories; 5.9 55.6 9.5 0 401 Full nutrition