Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 314
Original recipe yields 8 servings (45 mini meatballs)
- Whisk soy sauce, Asian pear, brown sugar, green onions, sesame oil, garlic, fish sauce, and pepper together in a large bowl. Add beef, pork, bread crumbs, and egg; mix until just combined. Do not overmix. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Form meat mixture into about 45 mini meatballs. Arrange on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and cooked through but still tender, 18 to 20 minutes. Turn baking sheets halfway through cooking time. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can shape this mixture into 18 slider-sized patties, if preferred. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Substitute ground veal or turkey for the pork, if desired.
- Substitute any kind of pear (even canned) if you cannot find Asian pear.
- Instead of fish sauce, you can add more soy sauce.
Per Serving: 314 calories; 21.5 7.6 20.9 94 420 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1