Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 508
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 12-inch pizza)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cook and stir sausage in a hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Arrange triangles on an ungreased 12-inch pie pan with points turned toward the center. Press over the bottom and up the sides to form a crust, sealing perforations completely.
- Spoon sausage over the crust. Sprinkle hash browns on top. Cover with Cheddar cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour over the filling. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and cheese is melted, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use your preferred type of cheese.
Per Serving: 508 calories; 36.9 21 24.4 220 1375 Full nutrition