Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 356
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 small ham)
- Place ham on a trivet and set it inside a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Pour crushed pineapple over ham. Sprinkle brown sugar and drizzle maple syrup on top. Secure the lid with vent closed.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 35 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 10 to 40 minutes. Remove ham and trivet. Cut ham into slices and place on a plate.
- Select Saute setting on the pressure cooker. Mix cornstarch with water until smooth. Stir mixture into the pot, bring to a boil, and stir until thickened. Pour sauce over the ham.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Weight of the ham may vary; use any size you can fit on the trivet in the pot.
Per Serving: 356 calories; 21.1 20 21.2 64 1460 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I'm rather impressed with having a frozen ham into a cooked ham in a short amount of time. I had pineapple rings on hand which worked just perfect. I would recommend more cornstarch for a thicke...