Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 466
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix beer, flour, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Coat beans with the batter in small batches and shake off excess.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Place the parchment paper on the bottom of the air fryer basket. Place a single layer of the battered beans in the air fryer. Cook until golden brown and crispy on the outside, 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining battered beans.
- Mix ranch dressing, sriracha sauce, and horseradish in a bowl. Serve with the green beans.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 466 calories; 31.6 35.4 5.9 16 1863 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1