Low-Carb Cauliflower Mock Potato Salad
Ingredients55 m servings 242
- Bring water and salt to a boil over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower; bring back to a boil. Cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and drain.
- Spread cauliflower pieces onto a metal tray and freeze until cool, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, celery, bacon, onion, pickles, mustard, and turmeric in a large bowl. Add cooled cauliflower and eggs; toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute sweet pickle relish for the minced pickles if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of salt (for boiling). The actual amount of salt consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 23.3 6.3 3.4 63 2001 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Excellent recipe for a mock potato salad! I just steamed the cut cauliflower in a steam basket, but otherwise made it exactly as written. The flavors just keep combining, which makes this recipe...
i basically cut the recipe in half-- as cauliflower is $5.00 per head- i bought a 16 oz. bag of frozen @ .99-- boiled for 6 minutes- and drained while chopping celery, onion and pickles--mixed e...