Instant Pot® Breakfast Casserole
10 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 294
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Cook bacon, turning occasionally, until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove bacon from pot and drain grease.
- Add onion to the pot; saute until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove onion. Saute spinach until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove spinach and squeeze out excess liquid. Clean out Instant Pot(R) liner.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl until yellow and frothy. Add onion, spinach, Swiss cheese, half-and-half, salt, garlic powder, lemon pepper. Stir in 1/2 of the cooked bacon.
- Spray stackable insert pans with cooking spray; divide egg mixture between the pans. Fill liner with 1/2 cup water. Cover pans with a lid and place inside the liner. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 20 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Remove casserole from pans and garnish with remaining bacon.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have an Instant Pot®, you can cook this in a greased 9-inch pie plate at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 21.6 6.3 18.8 238 518 Full nutrition