0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 d 25 m servings 24
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Inspect 1 large jar for cracks. Immerse in simmering water until cucamelons are ready. Wash a new, unused lid and ring in warm, soapy water.
- Place cucamelons, chile peppers, dill, yellow mustard seeds, dill seed, and peppercorns in the sterilized jar.
- Combine water, vinegar, and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir until salt has dissolved, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and let cool
- Pour vinegar mixture over cucamelons so they are completely covered. If you don't have enough liquid, mix equal parts water and vinegar and add to the jar. Close jar with the lid and let stand 3 to 4 days.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use up to 4 green chile peppers, to your personal taste.
Per Serving: 24 calories; 0.6 3.6 1 0 724 Full nutrition