Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients39 m servings 415
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set an air fryer for 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix mayonnaise, chili sauce, and sriracha sauce in a bowl until smooth. Reserve some bang bang sauce in a separate bowl for dipping, if desired.
- Place flour on a plate. Place panko on a separate plate.
- Coat shrimp first with flour, followed by mayonnaise mixture, then panko. Place coated shrimp on a baking sheet.
- Place shrimp in the air fryer basket without overcrowding.
- Cook for 12 minutes. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
- Serve in lettuce wraps garnished with green onions.
You might also like
Per Serving: 415 calories; 23.9 32.7 23.9 183 894 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These were delicious and crispy. The sauce was too thick, so I thinned it with a little water, maybe a tablespoon, and I had to use more panko than called for. I don’t know what sweet chili sauc...