Blueberry Buttermilk Clafoutis
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 180
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with butter.
- Place a layer of blueberries into the prepared baking dish.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Whisk together buttermilk, eggs, and sugar in a large bowl. Add flour mixture to buttermilk mixture and stir until batter is smooth. Mix in vanilla extract and orange zest. Carefully pour over blueberries in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with a thin layer of brown sugar. Return to the oven and bake until sugar is lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
- Cook's Note:
- You can, of course, use fresh blueberries if you prefer.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 3.6 31.7 5.5 85 123 Full nutrition