Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 12 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt in a bowl. Whisk almond butter, honey, and melted coconut oil together in a separate bowl. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix together until a dough forms.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form dough into balls, then press to flatten onto the prepared baking sheet using the palm of the hand, the back of a spoon, or a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are browned but still soft, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely; store in an airtight container to keep cookies crispy.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 14.1 17.6 2.8 0 146 Full nutrition