Grilled Cheesy Garlic Bread
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 220
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine butter and garlic in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Spread butter mixture over 1 side of each bread and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Reduce grill heat to low and place bread, butter-side down, onto grill. Cook until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes, moving bread around every 15 to 20 seconds and watching for flare-ups.
- Turn bread over and sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese. Close grill and cook until cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer to a baking sheet, cut each bread into quarters, and serve warm.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use naan or flatbread that is at least 1/4-inch thick.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 10.3 22.8 9.7 32 351 Full nutrition