Air Fried Vegetarian "Chicken Tenders"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 510
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pour flour onto a large plate. Place eggs in a shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, black pepper, chili powder, and salt in another shallow bowl.
- Coat imitation chicken strips in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in bread crumb mixture, and place on a plate.
- Heat an air fryer to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Place a row of coated strips in the air fryer basket. Spray with a light coat of cooking spray.
- Cook strips in the air fryer for 6 minutes. Open fryer to flip strips with tongs. Continue cooking until golden brown, 4 to 6 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can replace eggs with homemade cashew cream, if you prefer. Place 2 cups cashews in a bowl. Add cold water to cover. Refrigerate overnight. In the morning, drain and rinse. Place in blender with enough cold water to cover them by 1 inch. Blend until smooth.
Per Serving: 510 calories; 3.8 49 70.9 123 908 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1