Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 177
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with paper towels. Spread chickpeas over the paper towels. Place a layer of paper towels over the chickpeas and gently press to remove excess moisture.
- Place chickpeas in a bowl. Add wing sauce and toss to combine. Add ranch dressing powder and mix well.
- Place chickpeas in the basket of the air fryer in an even layer.
- Cook for 8 minutes. Shake and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Shake and cook for another 5 minutes. Shake and cook for the final 2 minutes. Let cool for for 5 minutes and serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 177 calories; 1.6 33.6 7 0 1033 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1