Ingredients30 m servings 177
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with paper towels. Spread chickpeas over the paper towels. Place a layer of paper towels over the chickpeas and gently press to remove excess moisture.
- Place chickpeas in a bowl. Add wing sauce and toss to combine. Add ranch dressing powder and mix well.
- Place chickpeas in the basket of the air fryer in an even layer.
- Cook for 8 minutes. Shake and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Shake and cook for another 5 minutes. Shake and cook for the final 2 minutes. Let cool for for 5 minutes and serve immediately.
Per Serving: 177 calories; 1.6 33.6 7 0 1033 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Great flavor with a hint of heat that is sure to become a fave snack. I don't have the ability to set my fryer to 350F, so I did 360F for 8 mins, stirred, 5 mins, stirred, then I lowered it to t...
Love Love crispy chickpeas. I used Frank's Hot Sauce and oh so yummy from my air fryer. Cannot beat the calories and the feel of added nutrition. Want to try other options as well like seasal...