Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 80
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Drain pickles and pat dry.
- Combine flour and paprika in a bowl. Combine milk and beaten egg in another bowl. Place panko in a third bowl.
- Heat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Dip a pickle first in flour mixture, then in egg mixture, and then in bread crumbs until thoroughly coated and place on a plate. Repeat with remaining pickles. Spray coated pickles lightly with cooking spray.
- Place pickles in a single layer in the air fryer basket; cook in batches if necessary to avoid overcrowding the fryer. Set timer for 14 minutes; turn pickles halfway through cooking time.
You might also like
Per Serving: 80 calories; 1 16.8 3.1 16 770 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These turned out excellent! I made fried pickles in my air fryer using pickle slices when I first got it and was unimpressed. To get the brown you'd expect, it totally dried out the juice in th...