Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 229
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Combine chickpeas and vinegar in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Drain chickpeas, removing any loose skins.
- Preheat an air fryer to 390 degrees F (198 degrees C). Spread chickpeas evenly in the basket. Cook until dried out, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer chickpeas into a heat-proof bowl and drizzle with oil and sea salt. Toss to coat. Return chickpeas to the air fryer and cook, shaking basket every 2 to 3 minutes, until lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- The longer the chickpeas sit in the vinegar, the better.
- These tend not to keep well. If needed, store in a paper bag or wrapped in parchment paper. If they lose their crisp, reheat them in the air fryer for 1 minute.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of vinegar. The actual amount of vinegar consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 229 calories; 8.3 31.7 6.9 0 859 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Plan on doubling this recipe to save yourself an extra trip to the store. They will disappear very quickly. They are that good. These are a must try if you are a fan of the salt and vinegar flav...