Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 751
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Wash the pumpkin and cut off the top at an angle to form a lid that won't fall through. Clean out and discard seeds and string.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, oregano, salt, and pepper in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add onion, celery, and bell pepper; cook 3 minutes. Add mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, water, corn, mushrooms, and instant rice. Stir well.
- Pour mixture from the skillet into the pumpkin and replace lid.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour. When serving, scrape the insides of the pumpkin to get some of the soft flesh in each bowl.
You might also like
Per Serving: 751 calories; 32.5 64.6 57.2 136 1795 Full nutrition