Halloween Jack-O'-Lantern Meatloaf
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 445
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, eggs, onion, spaghetti sauce, Parmesan cheese, and garlic salt in a large bowl. Push mixture down into the bottom of the bowl and smooth the top. Flip bowl over into a large cake pan with sides to hold drippings. Use fingers to mold a stem shape at the top and make a happy or scary pumpkin face in the meat.
- Combine spaghetti sauce and orange food coloring in a small bowl. Paint the meat loaf surface with the sauce mixture and sprinkle Italian seasoning on the stem.
- Bake in the preheated oven until inside is no longer pink, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Drain grease from cake pan or transfer loaf to a serving plate.
You might also like
Per Serving: 445 calories; 22.3 22.5 36.2 169 410 Full nutrition