Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 361
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine beef, onion, green pepper, celery, carrot, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add enough milk to moisten the mixture. Shape mixture into small patties.
- Arrange patties in the prepared pan.
- Mix beef broth, tomato sauce, mushroom soup, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce in another bowl. Pour sauce over patties.
- Bake in the preheated oven until patties are no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour.
You might also like
Per Serving: 361 calories; 24.2 8 26.4 107 653 Full nutrition