Skillet-Roasted Tilapia with Green Beans
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 318
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place a large cast iron skillet in the oven. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Toss green beans, 1/2 tablespoon butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in the hot skillet. Return to the oven and roast for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper over tilapia fillets.
- Combine bread crumbs, almonds, and sage in a small bowl; stir in remaining 1 1/2 tablespoon butter. Sprinkle enough topping over the tilapia to cover the surface. Press topping lightly to adhere.
- Carefully remove skillet from the oven. Sprinkle remaining topping over the green beans and toss lightly. Place the tilapia on top, in the center of the skillet.
- Roast until flesh flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 13 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 318 calories; 11.5 19.2 34.3 67 791 Full nutrition