Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 537
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Add cabbage, onion, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan with 1 package of crescent rolls. Pinch seams together. Pour beef-cabbage mixture over the dough. Spread undiluted mushroom soup on top. Cover with mozzarella cheese. Unroll the second package of crescent roll dough over the filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top and edges are golden brown, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use 2 small packages of pre-shredded cabbage if preferred.
Per Serving: 537 calories; 32.1 33.2 27.1 70 950 Full nutrition