Coconut Panna Cotta
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"An elegant panna cotta, easy and tasty, ideal to prepare for an al fresco dinner. For a vegan version, replace the cream with coconut or soy cream."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 267
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Pour ¼ cup coconut milk into a bowl. Sprinkle gelatin powder on top. Let stand until softened, about 1 minute.
- Combine remaining coconut milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook and whisk constantly without simmering for 3 minutes. Add coconut flour. Continue cooking over low heat while stirring until smooth and lump free, 7 minutes longer.
- Add gelatin mixture to the cream mixture and whisk vigorously to dissolve gelatin. Remove from heat and pass mixture through a fine sieve.
- Wet an aluminum panna cotta mold with water and pour in cream mixture; wetting the mold first makes it easier to unmold later. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Flip panna cotta onto a serving plate, carefully unmold, and sprinkle the top with some coconut.
You might also like
Per Serving: 267 calories; 23.6 12.7 3 54 23 Full nutrition