Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 314
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 burgers)
- Place shrimp in a colander and squeeze out all excess water. Transfer shrimp to a food processor and grind. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Chop celery, onion, garlic, and parsley in the food processor; add to the bowl with the shrimp. Add egg, seafood seasoning, and cayenne pepper to the bowl and mix well. Form 6 patties using your hands.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook patties until browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Turn over and cook until browned, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- While shrimp burgers are cooking, toast English muffins. Place each burger on a toasted English muffin.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I put a special sauce on each muffin when they come out of oven. Sauce for all 6 burgers is about 1/3 cup Miracle Whip® and 3 tablespoons shrimp sauce, but you can make it to your own taste.
Per Serving: 314 calories; 8.7 29.4 30.2 203 672 Full nutrition