Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 51
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 shrimp)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Make thin slit in the back of each shrimp, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Tuck 1 basil leaf into the opening of each shrimp, followed by 1/2 teaspoon of goat cheese. Wrap 1/2 of a prosciutto slice around each shrimp from bottom to tail.
- Arrange stuffed shrimp on a baking sheet. Brush each lightly with olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until shrimp is pink and prosciutto is crispy, 4 to 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- These can also be grilled over medium-high heat.
- If you want to splurge on larger shrimp, 8- to 10-count are great. You made need to increase to 2 basil leaves, 1 teaspoon goat cheese, and a full slice of prosciutto per shrimp.
Per Serving: 51 calories; 2.9 0.1 5.9 48 133 Full nutrition