Baked Stuffed Shrimp with Ritz Crackers®
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"My late mother created this recipe over thirty years ago. My grandparents, my father, and myself have enjoyed these baked stuffed shrimp every other Friday for many years. It's a tradition - we eat baked stuffed shrimp for dinner and then play cards! (We've been leaving out the scallops lately due to the high price, and we don't even miss them.) We serve the shrimp with a nice garden salad and rice pilaf or baked potato."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 601
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix crushed round crackers, parsley, saltines, celery salt, and garlic together in a large bowl. Add scallops, crabmeat, melted butter, and cooking wine; mix stuffing well.
- Place a shrimp on a flat work surface. Slice horizontally through the middle, being careful not to cut all the way through to the other side. Open the 2 sides and spread them out like an open book. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
- Stuff each shrimp with a heaping tablespoon of stuffing and place back-side up in the baking dish. Repeat with remaining shrimp and stuffing. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons water to the bottom of the baking dish to keep shrimp moist during baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven until shrimp are opaque and stuffing is beginning to brown, 15 to 18 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Serve with melted butter or freshly squeezed lemon.
Per Serving: 601 calories; 27 44.4 42.2 318 1410 Full nutrition