0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 290
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 burgers)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine beef, onion, chile pepper, cilantro, yogurt, flour, cumin, garam masala, turmeric, coriander, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and mix well with clean hands.
- Roll beef mixture in to 4 large balls and flatten into patties 1/2- to 3/4-inch thick. Place on a plate, separated by wax paper, until grill is ready.
- Grill burgers until cooked to preference, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use a mix of ground lamb and beef for some different taste, but beef works great! I made this for a football party and even the most traditional eaters loved it.
Per Serving: 290 calories; 18.3 9.9 20.5 70 112 Full nutrition