Spaghetti Squash Seafood Alfredo
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 550
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Brush squash halves with 1 tablespoon avocado oil and season with salt and pepper. Place face-down on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in half-and-half, paprika, salt, and pepper. Heat slowly to a light boil, about 4 minutes. Add Parmesan cheese and stir until blended, about 1 minute. Remove sauce from heat.
- Heat remaining avocado oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add prawns, mushrooms, and garlic. Cook until prawns are nearly opaque, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain any accumulated liquid and pour sauce over prawns. Stir in parsley and simmer on low heat until fully but not overcooked, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Scrape flesh from cooked squash into a serving plate. Top with seafood Alfredo sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use your preferred seafood - prawns, scallops, salmon, or white fish.
- Use coconut or olive oil in place of avocado oil.
- Use heavy cream in place of half-and-half.
Per Serving: 550 calories; 41.9 23.7 23.2 185 1020 Full nutrition