Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 414
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix flour and salt in a food processor. Add the butter in small pieces and mix into a crumbly dough. Add ice-cold water 1 teaspoon at a time until dough forms a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Roll out pastry dough on a lightly floured surface so it generously fits in a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Line tart pan with the dough in such a way that extra dough is sticking out 1/3-inch over the edge of the pan.
- Brush dough lightly with mustard and sprinkle with Gruyere cheese. If tomatoes are very juicy, drain some of the liquid. Arrange tomato slices like roof tiles on the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is solid, about 40 minutes.
- Combine parsley, oregano, garlic, and olive oil in a small bowl. Remove tart from oven and brush with herb mixture while still hot. Serve warm or reheat in a microwave oven.
You might also like
Per Serving: 414 calories; 28.8 29.4 9.7 55 387 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1