Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 614
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine flour, butter, 1 egg, salt, and water in a large bowl and knead into a smooth dough. Shape into a ball, flatten, and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a springform pan with butter.
- Sprinkle a work surface with flour and roll out dough into a circle big enough to cover bottom and sides of the prepared springform pan. Line pan with the dough. Prick dough several times with a fork.
- Bake pastry in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together remaining eggs, cream cheese, and sour cream using a wooden spoon. Fold in Italian cheese blend and season with salt and pepper. Fold in basil.
- Remove cooked pastry from oven and cover with 1 layer of tomato slices. Pour half the egg-cheese mixture on top and cover with another layer of tomato slices. Spread remaining egg-cheese mixture on top and cover with a final layer of tomato slices.
- Bake in the preheated until tart is set, about 45 minutes. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 614 calories; 40.8 39.9 23.6 225 960 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1