Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 1298
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 glasses)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cake mix, milk, eggs, and 4 tablespoons butter in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes. Pour batter into a muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- While cakes are baking, combine remaining butter and brown sugar in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat until melted, about 30 seconds. Stir well and add 3 1/2 tablespoons heavy cream.
- Crumble 6 hot cakes into a bowl. Cover cake crumbs with brown sugar mixture and stir to coat. Place in the freezer until cool, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whip remaining cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Layer cake mixture, whipped cream, chocolate chips, and caramel in 4 glasses until all are used up. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of cake. The actual amount of cake consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 1298 calories; 65.8 169.9 16.8 241 1146 Full nutrition