Banana Cream and Nutter Butter® Treat in a Jar
"Amazing personal treats that are easy and fun to make. As an additional garnish, you can use any leftover crumble or sweetened cocoa powder or hot chocolate powder. Also, personalizing the jars with labels or tags for a nice get-together is an extra-special touch and makes a great presentation."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 910
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 puddings)
- Place a glass or metal mixing bowl in the freezer to chill. Wash and dry 4 jars.
- Combine milk, instant banana pudding, dry whipped topping mix, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Beat using an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Place in the refrigerator.
- Reserve 2 sandwich cookies and cut them in half. Reserve 4 dried banana chips. Combine remaining cookies and and remaining banana chips in a food processor and blend until coarsely crumbled.
- Combine milk, dry whipped topping mix, and vanilla extract in a bowl; mix using an electric mixer on low speed until blended.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons crumble into the bottom of each jar. Add a layer of 4 to 6 banana slices. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons banana pudding mixture. Top with 4 tablespoons whipped cream. Repeat layers until jars are filled. Top each jar with whipped cream, half a cookie, and 1 banana chip standing upright. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use vanilla wafer cookies in place of the peanut sandwich cookies.
Per Serving: 910 calories; 21.2 164.6 14.5 27 1023 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1