Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 170
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread macadamia nuts on a baking sheet.
- Bake nuts in the preheated oven until lightly toasted, 7 to 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Place nuts in a blender or food processor; process until finely ground. Add butter and cognac. Process until just combined. Do not overmix, or the butter will heat up and separate.
- Form macadamia nut butter into a log or pack into a crock. Store covered in the refrigerator until serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute macadamia nut liqueur for the cognac if preferred.
Per Serving: 170 calories; 17.8 1.1 0.8 31 2 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1