Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 243
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 pint)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place pecan halves on a baking sheet.
- Bake pecans in the preheated oven until toasted, 5 to 8 minutes. Let cool to room temperature; chop.
- Place chopped pecans and butter in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Blend for 3 to 5 minutes, stopping as needed to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula. Reduce speed to low and add honey. Blend until well mixed. Transfer mixture to a serving dish or bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you don't have honey, you could use brown sugar, a dash of cinnamon, and a pinch of salt.
- You can also add 1/2 teaspoon of pecan flavoring.
Per Serving: 243 calories; 25.4 4.8 0.6 61 3 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1