Sweet Nut and Seed Granola
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h servings 143
Original recipe yields 36 servings (9 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Spread almonds and walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast in the preheating oven until fragrant, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer almonds and walnuts to a very large bowl. Add oats, apricots, cranberries, honey, olive oil, apricot preserves, wheat germ, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds, oat bran, black sesame seeds, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and nutmeg. Mix well with your hands.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread granola mixture evenly across.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Stir the mixture; bake for 15 minutes more. Stir once again, then press the mixture down firmly. Return to the oven for 15 minutes more.
- Let granola cool and dry for at least 2 hours. Crumble and transfer to an airtight container.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute brown rice syrup, maple syrup, or agave syrup for the honey, if desired.
- Use any type of dried fruit and preserves (or jam) that you like.
Per Serving: 143 calories; 6.8 19.6 2.9 0 3 Full nutrition