Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 447
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Layer lettuce, avocados, tomatoes, strawberries, clementines, onion, mango, apple, nectarine, and cucumber in a large bowl or on individual serving plates. Drizzle vinaigrette on top.
- Remove eggs from hot water; cool under cold running water. Peel and chop. Scatter eggs over the salad.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Omit whatever you choose. Another great option is to add thinly sliced steak or salmon. Beef or tuna carpaccio works well.
- Use a strawberry or apple cider vinaigrette if preferred.
Per Serving: 447 calories; 24.2 53.7 13.4 205 234 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This recipe is similar to the parrot head salad, also delicious and on this site, using a few more fruits and vegetables and omitting bacon. For the parrothead salad, I like to make a poppyseed ...