Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 175
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 slices)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-low heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place focaccia on a work surface and spread pesto on top. Layer tomatoes over the pesto and sprinkle with Italian cheese blend.
- Place focaccia on grill and cook until cheese is completely melted and tomatoes are warmed through, 5 to 10 minutes. Watch the bottom for burning and move to higher rack if necessary.
- Slice bread into 1-inch strips and enjoy.
- Cook's Note:
- You may also cook this in the oven under a low broiler.
Per Serving: 175 calories; 7.4 20.6 6.5 7 342 Full nutrition